COME PLAY AND EXPLORE this unique resource, periodicals from the 1800s to present, for your own interests and for customers.
TREASURES OF THE PERIODICALS LIBRARY, Thursday, November 4, 2021
10:00 am to 12:00 pm and 2:00 to 6:00 pm, Lower Level Conference Room
Join Christina Callison, Susan Schafer, and Kate Hughes for fun activities and takeaways including:
- Traveling Through Time Bingo,
- Creating your own fashion plates from different decades,
- Grabbing home decor and holiday ideas,
- Exploring short stories, exquisite illustrations, paper and fiber craft patterns, and the humor of advertisements of long ago, or
- Get a tour of the collection in the back section of the red carpet/copy room next door.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an approximate time, so we know how many people to expect throughout the day, especially if attending that evening. Or, if your schedule is uncertain, please just drop-in that day! Maximum people in the room at one time is 10.