Queues are your answer to quickly find service experts and avoid giving incomplete answers.
What’s a queue?
A queue is like a pipeline to help manage questions from customers. The library uses queues for specialties and teams of inhouse experts.
Use the queue when the ticket needs an expert!
Transfer a Ticket to a Queue
- Open the ticket and click on the Assign/Transfer tab.
- Select “Queue” in the Transfer to drop-down.
- Select which queue to transfer it to.
The library currently has four:
- Default – this is the main queue for tickets
- Ebooks Team – good for technical questions about digital content
- InterLibrary Loan – good for detail questions about an ILL request
- TSCPL@SCHOOL – good for questions about student accounts
- Use the rich text editor to leave an internal note in the ticket when you transfer it.