Digital Services recently completed migrating the library’s network files. That means everyone’s M-drive, department drives, and the global drive are now accessible at office.com and its available – TODAY!
Finding files in Office365
First and foremost, make sure you login with your library credentials.
- Access it directly at https://onedrive.com
- Everything in your old M drive now lives in OneDrive.
- Find anything you save from (web) Outlook in the Attachments folder.
- Share files from OneDrive with co-workers instead of moving it to a different location like G drive.
- The nav-bar on the left has quick links to recently opened files, files shared with you and files you’ve shared, as well as shortcuts to any team folders you are part of including department and global.
- Find department and global files in SharePoint
Its been installed on library computers for a few months and maybe you’ve already used the chat feature. Teams is so much more!
- Chat with individuals or broadcast a message to your department
- Have a virtual meeting! It is very similar to Zoom and ideal for small groups of 6 or less people.
- View your OneDrive files, department files and calendar!
- If you need a team created, please email helpdesk. That feature is currently limited to DS admins
- Team owners can add/remove members on your own – without DS mediation!
Learn More about Office365 at Lynda.com
Login to Lynda.com with your library card and search for these videos
- OneDrive Quick Tips (25m)
- Microsoft Teams Quick Tips (24m)
- Learning SharePoint Online (1h 40m)
More in-depth learning:
- Microsoft Teams Essential Training (2hr 2m)
- SharePoint Online Essential Training the basics (3h 17m)