There are two ways to access department and global files from your workstation:
In a Browser
In your preferred browser, login to office.com with your library credentials and select SharePoint.
- Every group you are a member of should appear as tiles in the main page
- Shortcuts to your groups are also listed in the OneDrive left nav-bar.
In the File Explorer
Setup is required to add links in your File Explorer window, Similar to how you previously accessed library drives
- Start from the browser and login to office.com with your windows credentials and select SharePoint.
- Navigate to your dept documents or whichever folder you want to create a shortcut to.
- In the menu bar at the top of your screen, select the Sync option. It will take a few minutes and after syncing your File Explorer should include these two locations:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t see your department or global in SharePoint or you are missing files.