Saturday, March 4 6PM- 12AM, Innovative Support will upgrade our current system to Polaris and LEAP 5.2. This will be an off-hours upgrade, meaning Innovative Support performs the upgrade when the Library is closed.
In advance, our training database will be upgraded on February 10.
Read What’s New 5.2 for complete documentation on the new features in this release.
Highlights from What’s New 5.2
- modify a PO after release
- LEAP: record sets are now available – both bib and item
- LEAP: new searching ability for authority records and record sets
- LEAP: Item record are editable (based on permissions), and more menu options.
- LEAP: new info icon property quick views to item, hold, & bib record pages