The SAM 10 upgrade was completed yesterday. A big thanks to Joey and Brian for coming in on a holiday to apply this update.
There are some changes so please refer to the link below for updates.
SAM 10 documentation (https://tscpl.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/201519598-SAM-10-Upgrade)
Please report any and all issues to Digital Services.
Contact Us (https://tscpl.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)
When reporting issues please include the following:
- Describe the issue with as much detail as possible
- Include Library card number
- The machine they were on
- When it occurred (date/time)
- Was there a work around?
We have some clean up still to do and it’s possible we have lingering issues from the controllers last week.
The following is the list of items we are still working on:
- Community Center PCs need updated to SAM 10
- Homework Center Copier still is not functioning correctly (We believe it is hardware related)
- Red Carpet computers need to be upgraded to a more stable environment.
Again please contact us if you come across something strange and we will address it as soon as possible.
Thank you for being patient and have a great week.