Resources and posts related to library safety and security.
The security team consists of three library staff members and 20+ part-time off-duty Topeka Police Officers
- Call Security: 4500
- Call the Safety & Security Manager: 4503
- Changes to Open Early
- Early Masked Hour Pilot Begins March 14
- Eye Wash Stations
- Staff Parking
- Management Council notes August 30, 2018
- Clovis Public Library and Active Shooter
- Opioid Response
- GFSZA goes into affect on July 1
- Management Council notes – February 23, 2017
- Security Vehicle purchased from Stormont Vail for $500
- Security Access to patron data
- New signs up for 'no guns'.
- What happens at the library during Severe Weather?
- Disaster Plan Steering Committee Minutes
- Lock it, Remove it or Lose it Signs