What’s On and Where to Go
- Community Resources Portal Healthify/Wellsky
- Community Events Topeka365
- Weather KSNT | WIBW | Natl Weather Service
- Taxes IRS | VITA | KS Dept of Revenue | TSCPL Tax Info
- Time and Date and Holidays
Operations and Service Initiatives
Display Overflow Books Have Moved!
Book Display Overflow Books As we prepare for the remodeling of New & Novel starting later this June, we moved the book display overflow. The books used to be housed as seen in this photo: Those books will now be Read on! →
Community Navigators in the Library – NEW LOCATION!
New Location – Look for the Community Resources Office between the Music CDs and the Learning Center. Community Navigators is a walk-in assistance program staffed by United Way volunteers who help clients access community resources, prepare paperwork, and gather documentation. Read on! →
Top 5 Unwanted Behaviors from Customers +Tips to Deal
5. Bullying other customers or staff. A customer comes up and tells you they have a Team Room reserved but the person in there won’t leave and got angry when they asked them to. What do you do? Policy being Read on! →
- Business and Legal Packets for the Public
- VITA will be appointment only this year at TSCPL
- Summer Programming 2023: All Together Now!
- L2TC: How its Going
- Level 2 Tech Center classes
- TSCPL@School Educator Accounts for 2022-2023 School Year
- Track Equipment Certification for the L2TC
- L2TC makes ULC news
- Upcoming Changes to New / Media Room
- Level 2 Tech Center Update