Sent on behalf of Gina Millsap – – –
Dear TSCPL Staff:
Please plan to attend the All Staff Meetings next week.
And note that if you’d like your spouse to attend, s/he is welcome.
if you’d please let my assistant Ted Yungclas (firstname.lastname@example.org) know if you plan to have a family member attend so we’ll know how many extra chairs we’ll need, that would be much appreciated.
Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Times: 8 a.m., 3 p.m. or 5 p.m.
Place: Marvin Auditorium 101C
Purpose: To provide information on health insurance options for 2015, in preparation for open enrollment in November.
Outcome: Facilitate decision-making for TSCPL employees to ensure they make the best health care choice for themselves and their families.
- Current status of health insurance program and funding – Gina and Sheryl
- Review of two plan options for 2015 – Stephen
- How to decide what’s best for you and your family – The Power Group (our health care consultants)
Please review before the meeting:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Kansas two plan options, labeled Option A and Option B (attached as a PDF to this message)
- A pay stub (so you’ll know what you currently are paying for health insurance) – you access your pay stub through the ADP Portal available on the staff website.
- You may also want to review the information presented at the previous All Staff Meeting on August 26.
This information will also be posted on the staff website.
Chief Executive Officer