Scheduling Team Minutes
November 9, 2009
Members Present: Paul Brennan, Ruth Rodden, Brad Allen, Stephanie Hall, Rob Banks, LeAnn Sevy, Susan Marchant, Thad Hartman, Steven Lusk (by phone)
Member Absent: Marie Pyko, John Kugler, Ann Newell
What needs to be done?
1. When are we the busiest/what are customers doing AND look at staff deployment (we are to get Thad stats for July and October for each of our areas)
2. Look at % of time on desk/prioritize tasks
3. Define equity/cross training/single compatible schedules
What do we need the schedule to do for us?
· Discussed what each area does that isn’t necessarily scheduled for but time needs to be set aside to accomplish these tasks (examples could be program prep, gathering for outreach, reserves, etc.)
· How are we going to work these into the staff wide scheduling?
Next meeting we will evaluate the statistics gathered and discuss shift duration.
Next meeting – November 23, 2009 1:30-3:00 Perkins Room