This will be a relatively brief meeting with some updates and then time for announcements.
- Thad welcomed everyone at 2:02 pm.
- Strategic Plan Update – Thad
- Thad provided the Strategic Planning Steering Committee update. The committee is currently looking at consultants to help with the Strategic Plan. It is becoming obvious that an RFQ/RFP will have to be completed and a team of people are working on that now. This should be posted in August and in September the committee will decide on who to go with. Thad will continue to update with new information when it becomes available.
- Public Services Manager position – Jesse
- The Public Services Director position has been vacant for a while. Jesse has been working on the position description and a decision was made to rename the position as Public Services Manager. This position will have 2 Public Services Supervisors under it. The Public Services Manager will work with the Programming Manager and report to Thad. More than likely, Jacqueline will move to Marie’s old office and the new Public Services Manager will take over Jacqueline’s office. This position is posting on Friday. HR will leave the position open until the 28th or 29th of August due to 30 day posting requirements on ALA Jobs and other locations.
- Darci’s last day is August 3rd. Many shared wishes of good luck to her at her new job.
- Jesse reported HR has had some good candidates for other positions. The Accounting Supervisor position is posted. They plan to leave this posting open for 3 weeks. The Community Impact Librarian position closed Sunday with 17 apps.
- Greg stated that security training is going well, they have facilitated it 8-9 times now.
- Kelli shared that she is finally back to 4 notaries in ILL
- Greg stated that James Cuevas with TPD started Monday and Lee Trout took a job elsewhere
- Adjourned at 2:46 pm.
August 9, 2022
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm