Management Team Agenda
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Marvin Auditorium 101BC
- Communication & Marketing updates – Diana
- Rainforest Marketing
- Now Offering Videos
- U.S. Civil Rights Tour Author, Lee Sentell
- Training Update – Kristin
- Demo of the new Leadership/Management Team site
- CEO/COS updates – Thad
- Covid -19
- New Board members and meetings
- Organizational Priorities
- Program Manager Update – Marie
Thad Hartman, Kristin Kelly, Darci Scott, Greg Gaul, LeAnn Burghardt, Autumn Friedli, Marie Pyko, Ivan Johnson, Sandy Hestand, David King, Diana Friend, Kim Strube, Debbie Stanton, Paul Brennan, John Kugler, and Erin Aldridge.
Communication & Marketing Update – Diana
- Diana provided a review of the rainforest campaign and estimated marketing cost. The Rainforest campaign has increased Google analytics and seen a spike in Google ad pages. The Rainforest exhibit has been one of the most successful gallery events to date.
- She provided a brief update of the four clusters from the surveys and user data via OrangeBoy. Now Offering is a campaign initiative to engage non-cardholders. For further information visit https://intranet.tscpl.org/communication-resources/2021/06/marketing-campaign-targets-community-needs. For questions contact Diana at firstname.lastname@example.org
- GTP provided the library the opportunity to host U.S. Civil Rights author Lee Sentell at the library this week. For further information visit https://intranet.tscpl.org/event-info/2021/07/u-s-civil-rights-author-at-the-library-on-wednesday
Supervisory Training Update – Kristin
- Kristin provided an in depth review and walk through demo of the Management Team’s Staff Development Program training site for staff leadership and supervisory skills. Questions contact Kristin at KKelly@tscpl.org
CEO/COS updates – Thad
- Thad stated the COVID Team met and discussed the changes to the CDC and SCHD guidelines related to mask wearing. The team is updating some of our rules and procedures. The main change is staff will be required staff to wear masks in the building. These changes will officially go into effect on Monday, August 2, but we encourage staff to start wearing masks as soon as possible. We will update everyone if and when any of these procedures change. Detailed information was sent via email on Friday, July 30, 2021. If you have questions or concerns regarding Covid-19, please email them to the Covid-19 team at email@example.com
- Thad shared the names of our two new board members: Jim Ramos and Peg Dunlap. The August Board of Trustees meeting will take place on Thursday, August 26th at 5:00 pm. One may attend in person (MA101ABC) and/or via Zoom.
- Thad will provide an update of organizational priorities at the August MTM.
Program Manager Update – Marie
- Marie shared that new Program Manager Jacqueline Belden first day is Monday, August 9. A Meet and Greet with staff on her first day August 9th from 4:00-5:00 is being scheduled. Marie will post it on News2use.
- Marie stated the Idea Management Team is gathering the framework on operational space. Commitment is needed from Management Team to move forward. Focus is on Tech Space.
- MIC – Thad suggested that a list of things one needs to know be developed, create a cheat sheet or rather FAQ’s. It was suggested that the listing be placed in Management Team’s Staff Development Program training site for staff leadership and supervisory skills.
Note: August 10, 2021- has been canceled due to Trustee Orientation.
Tuesday, August 24, 2021
MA 101BC 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm