Good afternoon, TSCPL!
Please be advised that this summer, there is a self-directed activity available weekly in the Learning Center. I’ll list the dates below and the activity plans so that you can see what’s coming up! Signs are up in the windows to let folks know to come on in, so please make sure to leave a few lights on, the front door open, and encourage people to stop by and check out the activities.
- June 1-9: LEGO challenge (build a coral reef and ocean animals!)
- June 10-16: Ocean-themed jigsaw puzzles (for kids and adults!)
- June 17-30: Giant coloring posters, scavenger hunt, and Loch Ness monster kits
- July 1-7: 3D paper shark craft
- July 15-21: Build your ocean with blocks and MagnaTiles
- July 22-August 1: Imaginary underwater immersive sensory space
A huge thank you and shoutout to all of the staff involved in putting these activities together! I can’t wait to see them being enjoyed in the Learning Center! If you hear stories or see photos of activities in the space, please make sure to share them with me.
Please post any questions below!