The STEAM Ahead Kits launched today and already more than half are checked out! These activity kits include a book and an activity and a geared toward 3-5 year olds.
- Checkout time – 3 weeks
- They are non-renewable
- Shelf location is the school bus in Youth Services
- They can be put on hold.
- They need to be returned to the Customer Service Desk. They do not fit in the drop box.
- Replacement Costs
- Cost of kit – $35, if not returned
- Cost of book – $10, if not returned
There are 6 themes. Each theme has 10 copies in circulation.
- Farmer’s Market
- Three Little Pigs
- Ten Little Puppies
- Wheels on the Bus
- Eric & Julieta at the Museum
When we run out of the replacement activity packets, the kit will no longer be in circulation.
The Preschool Team (Kathy Ellison, Debbie Reiff, Kyler Carpenter, Sherry Hess, & Luanne Webb) is responsible for getting them back on the shelves. If there are none on the bus or in the RC Closet, then the kit can be put on hold.
Let any of the Preschool Team know if you have any questions.