Customers may call to request rewards picked-up Curbside or TSCPL @Home. That is fine. I recently had requests for both.
- Rewards are located in the closet next to the bathrooms in the back of Youth Services.
- The shelf location of the rewards is clearly marked.
- Put rewards in a plastic bag – sandwich size, quart size, gallon size – and write on the outside who is picking it up, who and what it is for: i.e. Webb, Luanne for Gracie Webb 1000 Books Before K Reward. (Bags and a Sharpie will be in the closet.)
- Mark in Beanstack that the rewards have been picked-up.
- Put it on the cart with the pink sign on it that is just inside the sunroom.
- Let the family know it is ready for pick-up. If they want it delivered with their TSCPL@Home delivery let Sandy know. Package it with the same information as Curbside.
- If you get requests while you are working from home – you can send them to me. Please send me – the child’s name, the adult’s name on the Beanstack account, and contact information.
- Anyone is Youth Services can help you.
Let me know if you have any questions.