The Scavenger Hunt has been changed.
- New copies have been given to The Edge, Gallery, Media, Red Carpet, Topeka Room, Reference, and Kids Library service points.
- Answer Key and PDF will be sent out via email to Staff
- Hints were added: colors of gemstones, poster format, 3D structure…
- Directions have changed: customers have a staff person (any staff person) to initial their find. Most items are near a service point(s) so staff should be in close proximity.
Things to remember:
- This is for fun and to get people to walk through our spaces. It is low stakes all around; we’re talking a drawing for pencils, washable tatoos, and fake mustaches, so don’t get caught up in technicalities. If a customer brings a form to you with check marks, initial all their spaces and call it good. Don’t make them walk back through and collect initials from the spaces they have already been.
- Participation on these in the past is not outrageous. Maybe 100 or so people. That’s less than 2 people a day over the course of the summer. The impact on time will be nominal.
- There are still a couple of corrections to be made to the form and Marketing is aware. Version 3 will be sent out when it is ready. Utilizing Version 2 in the mean time will insure that no one goes Scavenger Hunt deprived.