We have 6 new AWE Early Literacy Stations in the school house.
- 4 units are English only and 2 are bilingual (Spanish/English). Each machine has been labeled accordingly in both languages.
- All units have mice as well as touch screens.
- On the bilingual machines, to switch from one language to another you click on the flag icon at the bottom of the homepage.
- AWE-supplied, shortcut sheets for the machines have been placed in the room so that customers can figure out how to end a particular program or get back to the homepage. (Yes, we know the ones for the bilingual machines are in English only.)
- Each machine has speakers so neither headphones or the cones of silence are necessary. The cones will eventually go away as maintenance has time to get to their removal.
- There are new games– I personally like the World of Goo.
Feel free to come over and play– bring a customer!