The information provided during the All Staff Meetings on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 about the new pay plan is attached. Please contact HR with questions.
Important things to note are:
- The new pay plan will be effective in January 2019. It will not be January 1st. We have to work within the payroll schedule for our payroll system.
- You can find your current rate of pay in Employee Self-Service in Paycom. Once you have signed in go to the Payroll tab and select Pay Rates. If you are an hourly (non-exempt) employee the rate shown will be hourly. If you are a salaried (exempt) employee the rate shown will be bi-weekly. Multiply that rate by 26 to get your annual salary.
- All staff who are currently below the minimum rate for their job classification on the new pay scale will move to the minimum of the new pay scale.
- Staff who are within the range for their job classification on the new pay scale and received a 2% or higher merit increase on their most recent performance appraisal will receive a 2% pay increase.
- Staff who are within the range for their job classification on the new pay scale and received a 1.5% or lower merit increase on their most recent performance appraisal will not receive an increase.
- The dates used for the most recent annual appraisals is January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018.
- More information will be provided about the pay plan implementation over the next few months.
- All employees will receive a letter with their new rate of pay and when it will be effective.