Guess what? New Program Book has launched! It is live and working on our public website.
- Entering programs, registration, and viewing events on our public website is working great.
- Our the staff side, the Program Book Dashboard is still being cleaned up, mainly with viewing events. Dave needed to re-work some code relating to that page. This will be fixed soon.
- We are still moving Eventbrite registrations over from Eventbrite to Program Book. This will take a few more days.
Things for you to do:
- Make sure to use New Program Book (you can find it on our staff intranet, under Quick Links on the right side of the page, or under Resources on the drop down menu).
- Don’t use Eventbrite anymore! If you have some events and programs in Eventbrite, please go in and pull your list of registrants (if you have some). That way you can double-check Program Book registrations.
- Also double check the category of your program (i.e., Adults, Computer, Art, etc). Some of those were mis-categorized during the migration to new Program Book.
- See something that looks weird? Please let Dave and I know about it so we can get it fixed.
Please send any questions my way!