There were a some questions in yesterday’s all staff meeting about what is being done to keep staff working in curbside service safe. I’ve listed safety changes we’ve implemented in the last few months below.
- Removed shelving units in the sun room to help with social distancing in that space.
- Purchased reflector vests for staff to use when it is dark and stormy.
- The outside building and parking lot lights are adjusted as the days shorten.
- An air purifier will be added to the sun room as soon as possible to provide better air quality in the space.
- Speed bumps have been installed in the area to slow cars down.
You may have heard about or seen customers drive as fast as they can serpentine style through that drive to avoid the speed bumps. To remedy this, 2 more speed bumps have been ordered and will be installed as soon as they arrive. They will be placed in line with the current speed bumps so drivers cannot avoid them.
If you have any other questions or suggestions, feel free to share them with everyone in the comment section.