We begin our Reopening Phase 1 plan on Monday January 4th, 2021.
The Library will be open Monday-Friday 9:00-7:00, Saturday 9:00-6:00, Sunday 12:00-6:00.
For Phase 1, customers will ONLY be able to do the following:
- Use a computer for 1 hour daily- no exceptions
- Print up to 25 pages in black and white daily- color printing currently not available
- Fax and copy with staff doing the copying and faxing.
- Resolve account issues
- Pick up handouts on Curbside Pick Up, Browsing for You and TSCPL@Home.
- Customers should return library materials to the outside book drop, a community book drop or the tub at the Greeter station.
The Reopening Team has developed procedures documents for each customer facing areas as well as some scenario videos to help staff feel comfortable working in each space. Supervisors of staff who work directly with customers have created a pod schedule so will only work in specific areas. We are working to limit the number of staff each person needs to interact with.
Please take a few minutes to review the procedures sheets and videos.
If you have questions, concerns or improvements you would like to suggest please email your supervisor or the Covid 19 Response team email@example.com (Jesse, Thad, Diana and Marie)
A sincere thank you to the entire Reopening Team who has helped make all these adjustments.
The Reopening Team